Named by Runners World as a bucket list race, the London Landmarks Half Marathon is a run like no other.
As the only half marathon through the City of London and the City of Westminster, the 13.1 mile closed road route takes runners past world-famous landmarks.
Explore the capital while proudly representing the JE3 Foundation by applying to one of our charity places.
About the Event
3 April, 2022
Start: Pall Mall, London
Distance: 13.1 Miles (21.1 Kilometres)
Minimum fundraising target: £2000
Support with Every Step
When you run for JE3, you become part of the team. Enjoy best-in-class support including:
- Branded JE3 Foundation running vest
- Exclusive virtual training/resource sessions with top talent in sport, health, and fitness
- Expert fundraising support, including our Fundraising Toolkit and branded items to help you spread the word
- Access to our WhatsApp group for all runners, where we share updates and resources
Up for the Challenge?
Contact us before 31st January, 2022, including the following details in your message:
- City + Postcode
- Telephone Number
- Why would you like to run for JE3 Foundation?
- What fundraising experience do you have?
- What previous running experience do you have? All levels are welcome.
- How did you hear about JE3 Foundation?