JUSTIN EDINBURGH 3 FOUNDATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to Your use of the JE3 Shop at www.je3foundation.com/shop regardless of how you access the Website, including via any technologies or devices by which We make the JE3 Site available to you. You must read these Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the JE3 Shop, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale will affect your Statutory rights. We will perform our responsibility under these Terms and Conditions of Sale with reasonable care and skill.
- “You/Your” means You, the user.
- “We/Us” means the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation with registered address at 1 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR.
- “JE3 Site” means www.je3foundation.com and all of its pages, parts, or extensions thereof (“JE3 Site”).
- “JE3 Shop” shall have the meaning set out above.
- “User Information” means the personal details which may be provided by You to us via the JE3 Site and/or the JE3 Shop.
- “Users” means the users of the JE3 Site and/or JE3 Shop collectively and/or individually as the context indicates.
- “Website” means a site on the World Wide Web.
- “Product/Products” means any item/items sold via the JE3 Shop on the JE3 Site.
- A binding contract will be formed between You and Us when we send you confirmation via email that your order has been accepted.
- You must be aged 16+ to enter into a contract with Us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Product.
- We will assign an order number to You. We request that you use this order number whenever you contact us about an order.
- Once payment is received in full by us, You will legally own the Product(s). The Product(s) will be Your responsibility from the time We deliver the Product(s) to the address You provided at the time of purchase.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All Products listed on the JE3 Shop are subject to change.
- Each Product on the JE3 Shop has a Product description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that Product descriptions are correct at the time of purchase. These elements include but are not limited to description, image, and price.
- We reserve the right to remove Products at any time without notice to you.
- Sizes and measurements quoted are approximate and are provided as a guide only.
- While we make every effort to ensure the Products on the JE3 Shop are in stock, occasionally certain items may be out of stock. Where Your order is out of stock in part or in full, We will contact you to discuss how you wish to proceed.
4. PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The Price of the Product which includes VAT will be the price indicated on the checkout page. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the Product is correct. You have the right to end the contract in the event that the Product price is listed incorrectly.
- We accept payment via PayPal and Credit Card.
- When You place an order, our system will communicate with Your card issuer to obtain authorisation based on Your card number. This will check for sufficient cleared funds in Your account to cover the total cost of the order.
- Shipping fees are in addition to Product fees and calculated at checkout for domestic and international orders.
- Orders are delivered via Royal Mail. Orders will be dispatched within a reasonable time frame, and in any event within 30 days.
- Except where otherwise specified on the JE3 Site, the Products on this Website are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting JE3 Products available in the United Kingdom. We may accept orders for delivery outside of the United Kingdom subject to customs, legal, regulatory, and certain practical restrictions. Should You purchase a Product, You are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws apply, including but not limited to taxes and duties.
6. REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- 1. You have the Statutory Right of Withdrawal from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the day on which You acquire physical possession of:
1. The goods; or
2. In the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by You in one order and delivered separately, the last good.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Us, Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation, 1 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If You withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments from You, including the cost of delivery, except where You opted for enhanced delivery service in which case We will refund the basic delivery cost to You, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of Your decision to withdraw. We will carry out the reimbursement using the same means of payment as You used to enter into the contract.
- You do not have the Statutory Right of Withdrawal for contracts regarding the delivery of Products that are made to your individual specifications or which are undisputedly tailored to your personal needs and/or preferences.
- Not excluding your Right of Withdrawal as concluded by UK law, We do not offer refunds or exchanges except in the event of damaged goods.
- You must report any damaged items or missing items from your parcel within 72 hours of receipt of your order to Us in writing via email at email@example.com. If We do not receive an email from you within 72 hours, We reserve the right not to exchange or refund the items said to be damaged or missing.
- All goods considered to be faulty must be returned to Us within 28 days of receipt in a new and unused condition, with original tags and labels where applicable, along with proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to send Products away for independent testing on the suspected fault.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY
There are certain liabilities which We cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale limits our liability to personal injury or death caused by negligence or fraud.
- Any Product We supply to You will be of satisfactory quality. If We deliver a Product to You that is not of satisfactory quality, You can contact us for a repair, replacement or, where this is not possible, a refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of the Terms and Conditions of Sale. We will not be liable to You if We are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale by anything You, or anyone acting on Your behalf, does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control. A loss is deemed foreseeable if it is in contemplation by You and/or Us. The loss must be foreseeable as not merely being possible, but as being not unlikely.
- We shall not in any circumstances be liable to You for any loss or damage as aforesaid arising directly or indirectly from or in consequence of any other unforeseeable losses or excepted risks, or for any expenses whatsoever resulting or arising therefore.
- You must follow any advice or care instructions we give to You to keep the Products safe. We cannot accept liability for damage to products We have supplied which is caused by Your failure to follow advice or care instructions.
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & LANGUAGE
- Any matter that arises out of Your use of the JE3 Site, including any contract entered between You and Us through the JE3 Shop, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unforeseeable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All contracts shall be concluded in English.
9. PERSONAL DATA
- We shall comply with all relevant UK Data Protection legislation in respect of any personal information relating to You collected by Us.
10. OUR RIGHTS TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time, however changes will not apply to any Product orders that we have accepted prior to the change being made.
- You can contact us via our designated enquiries email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the attention of Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation, 1 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR. Policy last updated: October 2021.
Policy last updated: October 2021.