By visiting and using the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation Website You will be legally bound by these terms.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You may not use the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation site and must exit the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation Wesbite immediately.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at www.je3foundation.com and all of its pages, parts or extensions thereof (“the JE3 Site”).
- “You/Your” means You, the user.
- “We/Us” means the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation with registered address at 1 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR.
- “JE3 Site” shall have the meaning as set out above.
- “JE3 Shop” means the online store on www.je3foundation.com/shop.
- “User Information” means the personal details which may be provided by You to us via the JE3 Site.
- “Users” means the users of the JE3 Site collectively and/or individually as the context indicates.
- “Website” means a site on the World Wide Web.
- “Product/Products” means any item/items sold via the JE3 Shop on the JE3 Site.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree that any use by You of the JE3 Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must not post or transmit through the JE3 Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which does not comply with all relevant laws. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive. You must always treat other users with respect.
- You will and must not post or otherwise make available on the JE3 Site any material which you do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material.
- You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast, print, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the JE3 Site.
- You agree not to use the JE3 Site to transmit any material for the purpose of publicity, promotion and/or advertising or any other commercial purpose.
3. LIMITED LIABILITY
- Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the JE3 Site will be uninterrupted or error-free and You agree that from time to time We may remove the JE3 Site in part of in full for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the JE3 Site at any time without notice to You.
- You expressly agree that your use of or inability to use the JE3 Site is at Your sole risk. The JE3 Site and all Products and services delivered to You through JE3 Site are provided “as is” and “as available” for Your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws We, on behalf of our directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors and service providers exclude and disclaim liability for any losses and expenses of any nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages; loss of use; loss of data; loss caused by a virus; loss of income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; or other losses of any kind in character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of the JE3 Site or any Website with which the JE3 Site is linked, or any Product on the JE3 Site. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as You consider necessary. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other basis.
4. THIRD PARTY WAIVERS
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the JE3 Site, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, Products or services on or available from such Websites or material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, Products or services available on or available from such Websites or material.
- Any dealings between You and any advertisers or merchants found on or via the JE3 Site, including payment for and delivery of Products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, associated with such dealings, are solely between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. You agree not to hold Us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The JE3 Site is the property of the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the JE3 Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors and may not and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- If You become aware of any such unauthorised distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
- You acknowledge that by posting materials on the JE3 Site You grant to Us and Our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual royalty free worldwide fully paid-up licence to use the materials within the JE3 Site and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, re-formatting, adapting and editing the materials.
- You acknowledge that We cannot absolutely guarantee and will not be responsible for the security or privacy of information that you provide through the JE3 Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Us, and/or any of Our affiliates, Our agents and their officers, directors, and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the JE3 Site.
We reserve the right to terminate You immediately Your use of the JE3 Site if We determine in Our sole discretion that You have breached these terms and conditions.
9. OUR RIGHTS TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the JE3 Site, please check to ensure you understand the Terms and Conditions that apply.
10. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & LANGUAGE
- Any matter that arises out of Your use of the JE3 Site, including any contract entered between You and Us through the JE3 Shop, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unforeseeable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All contracts shall be concluded in English.
Policy last updated: October 2021.